Thursday, March 19, 2009

Notes...

My dog wouldn't sleep, the four best days of the year are coming, and I can't sleep. Hence the 4:30 AM post.

1. I am in so many pools and drafts, I feel like no matter who wins, I am good...I hate that.

2. I have tickets to the friday night session, 65 dollar face value, I would sell for 50. Lower bowl seats.

3. Dick Lewis and I will be watching his alma mater KU destroy NDSU on Friday.

4. My final 4 includes Memphis, and Gonzaga.


HS Hoops

1. Braham is still alive, and the fact that they might go to another state tourney is crazy. Bob is a good friend and a great guy, but he's an even better coach.

2. Rooting hard for Apollo tonight, 9:00 start that is late.

3. NLS girls and HLWW girls both to state semis.

4. Like to see an upset or two in the metro tonight or tomorrow.

5. HLWW vs. NY-A???Who would of predicted that section final. I really thought it was Sibley Easts to lose. I guess I thought HLWW had a 50/50 chance to get there, but N-YA?



AAU Hoops

1. It's a weird time of year as people try and fill rosters, but I think the Comets will field 5 really competitive 17s.

2. Love that people are posting their schedules, and their rosters, I think it makes some sense.

3. Could use a couple more girls teams for the Comet Shootout, but boys are jammed packed.

4. Girls tryouts sunday and my wifes team is loaded.

5. top seeds for Comet shootout will include Comets, P N R, Net Gain, 43 Hoops, TNL, Select, and a couple more.

LASTLY,

Congrats to Isaac Pelzer who is going to Morris to play hoops. Isaac played on our MN Comets North team this past spring.summer.



3.

No comments: