Thursday, March 12, 2009

Notes

Tourney time, and March madness has arrived. I love it, from Ben Woodside's shot to send NDSU dancing, to the HS boys playoffs beginning, with a bang, as an 8 beat a 1 and a 7 beat a 2 last night.

Here are some things I am rooting for tonight.

No upsets for any of the St. Cloud school, just take care of business @ home.

Sauk Rapids to pull the slight upset, so Jordan C get's one more crack @ a rival team.

Foley to take care of EV-W and make the semis, something we were unable to do last year versus Zimmerman. One of the worst days of my life. I certainly feel for Pat Hayes tonight and as the same thing happened to me last year. For him though he has two years remaining of Shelby Moats, who is the best sophomore big in the state.

All my other favorite teams to watch, Pelican, Staples, and NLS to also win.

Good Luck to all teams.

No comments: