Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How close was I

On my Tech/Apollo call? Dre get's that last one on the rim, and Timmy goes and get's it, win for Apollo. Nate Wolters is officially the best player I have ever coached, incase you were checking.

Few thoughts/notes and then out, but probably back with another blog late in the week.



1. I officiated 16 games this past weekend. Too many. Best team I saw was a team of Staples Motley 8th graders.

2. I can't believe the season is almost over, and teams literally have 4 games left before playoffs max.

3. If anyone is looking for the link. www.mncomets.com


4. I am so impressed with the staff we've put together for this upcoming Comets season.

5. Going out on a limb Tech/ Hopkins 4A final. Probably isn't very close, because it will take a lot out of Tech just to beat Sibley.

6. 5AA is so wide open, HLWW/ Sibley/Pierz/Watertown would seem the favorites, don't count out Foley, SCC, N-YA.

7. ready to coach some basketball in 5 weeks.

No comments: