Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who I am rooting for

Ten things I am rooting for


10. Foley boys to win a big game tonight on the road @ Albany. I know they can do it

9. Nate Wolters to make the final 5 of the Mr. Basketball(I think he deserves it)

8. All this bullshit AAU people going behind other peoples backs to try and grab players, a lot of these guys are my friends, and they don't do it to me, but they do it to eachother. I root for it to stop.

7. A great playoff run by a lot of teams, but I would love Apollo to finally get to state.

6. KU to get a top 5 NCAA seed, and make the sweet 16.

5. My mens league team to be less selfish and win the playoffs.

4. Tyler Wruck to hit a big 3 Sat night and go off in front of the coaches that should have recruited him.

3. John Williams to get back into the Gophers Rotation.

2. a Pelican Rapids/ St. Bernards state final in 2AA.

1. The Timberwolves to get Thabeet in the draft.

No comments: