Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekly notes

MN Comets teams and tryouts are starting to take shape. I think our 17's will all be very good, and play deep into tournaments, and be very recruitable to college coaches at all levels. I am also extremely excited about my 16's, who I think will also be very good.

There is already trash talk from some 17's that my 16's won't win the "Comet Clash" again, but I have to say I like my chances. The trophy is still at my house.

Say Foley/NL-S saturday night, and it was a great game, tied with under 4 minutes to go. I get the feeling Foley could have won that one, as that wasn't NL-S best game. Now Foley goes on the road to Braham. You would think Braham is a small favorite, but I will stay with the falcons. Although should they lose this one, it would be 3 in a row.

It's monday and I have no games scheduled to attend yet this week after watching 6 last week. Deep breath night tonight. Probably be back with a blog later in the week.

No comments: